MUSICXML TO NOTEWORTHY CONVERTER.
- The input file must be a score-partwise musicxml file.
- The output file is a nwctxt file.
- Different voices are placed on different (layered) staves.
- For some features that aren't supported in NWC itself, a 'user object' is used. You may see a popup that alerts you to download a missing plugin.
- Known issues:
- Features that aren't supported in NWC and for which no user object exists or for which I can't determine the correct parameters, will give erroneous results, e.g. tuples other than triples, cross-staff beams and slurs.
- Because of the layering, some notes, their accidentals or dots may overlap with each other. This can be fixed by setting the properties 'Extra Accidental Spacing', 'Extra Note Spacing' and/or 'Extra Dot Spacing'.
- If you encounter other issues, you can add a comment at https://www.opagust.be/?q=content/mxml2nwc
or report it in the User Tools subforum https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?board=7.0.
THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS ONLY VISIBLE WHEN YOU ARE LOGGED IN.
15/09/2021: 1.0: Original version
02/11/2021: 1.0.1: bug fixes
- Zipped *.mxl files are now accepted and processed. The unzipped *.xml file is saved in the same directory as the input file.
- Bug fix for decimal values in the input file
10/11/2021: 1.0.3: several fixes and improvements (see https://forum.noteworthycomposer.com/?topic=10100.msg72764)
- Some bug fixes.
- Revised lyrics treatment.
- The input file name can be passed as command line argument.
- Major changes:
* After the input file is selected, it will be analysed and a setup window is presented.
* Via this setup window, one can set options, configure the title page and deselect/select parts, change the staff properties and start or cancel the conversion process. * Two frames for loggings and warnings are added.
* A new button to directly open the saved file in NWC. * Help buttons on main window and on each tab of the setup window.